The quality of charcoal produced by small smokeless charcoal machine equipment is related to the sales volume and economic benefits of the manufacturer. Each charcoal machine manufacturer is concerned about the quality of charcoal, but in the actual operation process, the quality of the finished charcoal will be affected by various The influence of the sample factors, the main ones are the influence of the process and raw materials, so what is the quality of the finished charcoal machine equipment and the quality of the carbon?
1. Charcoal is a water-increasing substance, and the water content during normal storage is generally below 7%. The degree of moisture absorption is affected by the relative humidity in the air and the degree of oxidation of the surface of the charcoal. The water absorption capacity of charcoal when it comes into contact with water depends on its structural characteristics and surface infiltration, and it can absorb moisture beyond its own weight.
2. The content and composition of ash are affected by the type of wood, carbonization process, and harvesting and transportation. The content is generally within 6%.
3. When charcoal is heated above the pyrolysis temperature, volatile gases are decomposed. The carbon remaining after a few minutes of calcination at a high temperature (850 ° C to 950 ° C) is called fixed carbon, and when it is used under high temperature conditions, it is no longer volatilized and can participate in the reaction. It is the main ingredient in charcoal.
4. The true specific gravity of charcoal is mainly related to the calcination temperature, and has little relationship with tree species, generally between 1.3 and 1.4; the apparent specific gravity is generally between 0.2 and 0.5, which varies not only by tree species, but also by porosity. Generally, the pores of charcoal account for more than 7% of the volume of charcoal, and are affected by tree species, growth sites, and carbonization processes.
5. The specific heat capacity of the charcoal machine charcoal depends on the heating temperature and the quality of the charcoal, and increases with the increase of temperature. The calorific value depends on the carbonization conditions, generally around 33.5 MJ. The higher the carbonization temperature, the greater the heat generation.
6. Since all aspects of the wood structure are different in heat shrinkage, the charcoal will cause cracks and affect the strength. The compressive strength of charcoal along the longitudinal direction of the fiber is close to or even reaches the strength of coke, while the compressive strength along the transverse direction of the fiber is only 1/4 to l/6 of coke. In addition, the low wear strength of charcoal also affects its use.
7. The specific resistance of charcoal is quite large, about 1010 to 1012 Ω·cm. The direction of the fiber is only 1/3 to 1/5 of the vertical direction.
8. The large number of micropores and transition pores present in charcoal make it not only have a high specific surface area, but also have good adsorption properties after the tar substance in the pores is removed, so it is an important raw material for preparing activated carbon.
The above are the factors affecting the quality of the finished charcoal of the small smokeless charcoal machine. Users can operate from the above aspects to effectively improve the quality of the finished charcoal. In the actual operation process, the quality of the finished charcoal can be improved. Well, the staff is required to produce and operate according to the operating procedures, so that the charcoal machine can achieve better results.